Only one unexcused absence is permitted. A student who misses two (2) consecutive
days will automatically be dropped from the program and can only re-enter with the
approval of the instructor. Doors close five (5) minutes after class starts and students
arriving after that point will be recorded as tardy.
You will be graded on:
- Ability to follow instructions/directions of the classroom instructor, case manager and program director
- Participation in classroom discussion and hands-on training
- Completion of homework assignments and the weekly tests
- Test scores
Black slacks, white button-down shirt or blouse and comfortable black shoes.
In case of inclement weather, check the local news media. If classes are delayed or cancelled at Cambridge College, the gaming school will also be delayed or cancelled.
- By the Friday before the first class meeting, 100% of all fees will be refunded, less $30
- After the Friday before the first class meeting, but before the third class meeting, 50% of the program fee will be refunded
- Initial partial payments are not refundable
- No refund will be granted after the start of the third class meeting
- If the school cancels a program, 100% of all fees are refunded
- If a student has to be removed from a class for behavior, attendance, or other issues—no refund will be granted